Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil Review and Swatch. Urban Decay 24/7 Dupe!

Jordana is a cosmetics company that a lot of people haven't heard of because you don't find it everywhere.  The only place I've seen it is at Walgreens, tucked underneath the beauty aisle checkout counter.  A while back, I picked up their Best Lash Extreme mascara, which is one of the BEST drugstore mascaras I've tried, and probably the cheapest, at $3.  See my review from 2012  HERE.
Recently, I saw that they have new eyeliners called 12 Hour Made to Last Eyeliners, and they were $2.49- how could I resist?  
I purchased the black shade called Black Point. 



This eyeliner is super creamy and glides across the skin so easily with no tugging or pulling.  The pigment is outstanding, as you can see in the swatch below.  I swatched it on my arm in the morning and left it alone and when I went to bed it still looked the same!  On my lids, it wears all day until I take it off, no smudging or fading whatsoever.  On my waterline, it lasts about 5-6 hours, which still isn't bad.


On me, this wears the same as Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliners, and is less than $3 (sorry U.D. I still love you!).  These liners are just ridiculously good for the price, and one of the best drugstore finds in a while.  So I'm going to hurry back to Walgreens and pick up the rest of the colors- at that price, how could I not?
It comes in aqua, purple, brown, jade green, and charcoal gray. 
Even though they're on the Walgreen's site, they aren't available to order so if they don't stock these at your local Walgreens you can buy them at Jordana.com.
I'll add these to my dupes board on Pinterest. Has anyone tried these, or other Jordana products you'd like to talk about?  

6 comments

  1. They're great - I bought every color but the turquoise. However, I've run through my favorite color pretty quickly - a lot is lost when they're sharpened - that's my only complaint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great to know! I haven't had to sharpen mine yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mascara you speak of is unbelieveably fantastic but unfortunately, that particular version is discontinued. Jordana replaced it with two new separate ones, lengthening and volumizing, but I haven't tried either yet, I am still using my backstock I purchased when I heard they were discontinuing the Extreme.

    I am definitely going to try the eyeliner - the only one that does not smudge for me is Revlon Colorstay and I love it but it requires a lot of tugging to put it on. I use charcoal and it is also very hard to find a charcoal liner. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ggggg I didn't know it was discontinued. Its still available at Jordana's website and my local Walgreen's has tons of it still at full price. I tried the new ones last year when they launched and they're terrible...smudge all over the place. I hope they don't discontinue original Best Lash!

      Delete
  4. What?????!!!!!!!??????? It's NOT discontinued???????? (Can you tell how excited I am?) I have to look for it then as it is my HG!

    Seriously, I thought I read they were replacing it with the new ones. I have to do some research and am praying they still make it. Your comments are not the first time I heard how bad the new ones were. Thanks for the hope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, well at least it's still around so you can stock up in case they do get rid of it! I'm going to because now I'm worried!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig