L'Oreal Visible Lift CC Concealer Review- Spring 2014


L'Oreal has some of their new Spring 2014 products out at Bed Bath and Beyond.  I shared a photo of some new Infallible Eyeshadow colors on my Facebook page, and today I wanted to review the Visible Lift CC Concealer.
I didn't like this at first.  I applied some to my hand and it appeared runny and thin, and I thought, "this isn't going to cover anything" and left it on the bathroom counter.  The next night, I looked in the mirror and noticed a bit of darkness under my eyes and picked it up again, figuring I bought it, I might as well try it!
I actually really like it!  Here's some details:
It has a rollerball applicator, which I like because it works well with the thin consistency and makes application a snap.
The formula is thin, like a serum texture, and if you have major dark circles, this isn't going to work for you.  However, if you have some minor concealing to do, this does a great job.  It also doesn't settle into lines at all, even after building up the coverage, so if that's a concern for you, you'll really love this. 

It covered the darkness/slight redness under and around my eyes and I was surprised at how flawless I looked, considering I almost didn't give this a chance.  Sometimes a thicker concealer ages you, even though it covers more, because it settles into lines and can look matte and cakey.  This feels light and has a luminous finish (not shimmery, don't worry).

Give this a try if you're in the market for a nice concealer to hide minor to medium flaws.  I'm glad I did!


1 comment

  1. This looks nice. I have a problem with concealers caking into my fine lines (im 37). Even if its not great coverage its ok because I dont need much.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig