IPSY Glam Bag December 2013


It's that time again, when I look forward to looking in my mailbox to see what goodies await me in my subscription boxes!
This month's IPSY Glam Bag was another success (for the most part).  This month's bag is called Celebration, and without further ado, here's what I got for my $10...

First up is Pop Beauty's Brighten Up Your Life palette.  This is a mini version with 3 shades (the original has 10 for $24). I love, love these neutral colors, and they are so soft and pigmented!


Next, is a full sized Be a Bombshell The One Stick in Girl Crush ($16).  This is a Nars Multiple dupe, and this color is so pretty!  It's a shimmery pink-nude and can be used on eyes, lips and cheeks.  I love it!


Next, is a full sized Nicka K New York Nail Polish in Classic Taupe ($5).  I love this beautiful mushroom brown shade- perfect winter neutral.  I also love the bottle this comes in...so pretty!

Next, is a full sized Andrea Strip Lashes ($4).  I'm not really a false lash person, but it's nice to have on hand for a special occasion. 


Last, is a full sized J. Cat Beauty Big Lip Pencil ($4) in Caramel Mocha.  This lip pencil has tons of pigment and is very soft and moisturizing, but I'm not crazy about the color.  I like a neutral lip and this orangy-red shade is too much for me.

Overall, it was another great Glam Bag, and 4 out of 5 products were full sized!  All in all, about $36 worth of product for $10. 
To sign up for an IPSY glam bag (you can cancel whenever you want, so it's worth a try for a month to see how you like it!) just head over to IPSY.com
What did you get in your Glam bag this month?  I'd love to hear about it!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig