Spotted at Target! Sonia Kashuk Bath and Body

Yesterday at Target, I saw that the new Sonia Kashuk bath and body line had finally arrived...yay! I've been waiting for this for a long time! Of course, I had to take some pictures to show you, as the packaging is so gorgeous and would look fab in your bathroom, or guest bathroom! 
I apologize if the photos aren't the best, as there was a Target employee nearby stocking shelves who was looking at me strangely, like "why is this chick taking photos of our displays?!". So I tried to be stealth about it. I at least wanted to capture each scent name and description. Each scent has a hand cream, body wash, body lotion, body butter, body oil and Eau de Toilette. So you are able to really layer these scents in many different ways!

My favorite scent is Red Promisia. It's a gorgeous, warm, cozy scent without being too spicy or too vanilla. It just reminds me of being wrapped in a cashmere blanket, and even though its warm, it's not headache-inducing. The sweet vanilla is balanced by the sandalwood and the jasmine. 
I was so excited that there was a body oil, since body butters are all too easy to find, while oils are not, especially at the drugstore. So I purchased the oil, $10.99 and the body wash, $8.99 and promptly went home to take a shower.



The body wash is super creamy and foams nicely in the shower. The oil is in a convenient spray and is super moisturizing for my dry skin. Both are scented to the point where I can still smell it on myself in the evening...it lasts all day! I might still purchase the perfume to take the scent up a notch for going out and stuff. But for every day, the body wash and oil are enough! 
I'm so happy with these products...they look beautful, work well and smell amazing!
Have you tried these yet? If so, what's your favorite scent? If not, which one would you like to try?


2 comments

  1. Well the packaging is super cute! That and the smell would draw me in right away! I love bath products.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to get my hands on this stuff! Its utterly adorable and smells amazing! And your blog...... AMAZING

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig