Dupe alert! $5.99 ELF Neutral Palette dupe for Urban Decay Naked Palette


Target has put out their ELF palettes for the holiday season, and I was psyched to see a neutral eyeshadow palette for $5.99...a total steal.
I'm not willing to shell out $50 bucks for Urban Decay's version, but this one has all those colors plus more! Granted, the UD shadows probably have more pigment, but the ELF ones are way better quality than one would expect. Slap some eyeshadow primer on first and you're good. 
Here's a look at the shades...oh and this also comes with a brush! 




I'm going to pin this to my Dupes board on Pinterest, so if you'd like to check out tons of beauty dupes for less, please visit me on Pinterest!


3 comments

  1. I have this palette. I love e.l.f. and we just got Target here in Canada but they don't carry e.l.f. I have no idea why but people aren't really happy with the Targets here, I still have to go to the ones in the States when I am there.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - I bought this a couple weeks ago and totally forgot about it! I'm so excited, now I have to go find in my makeup drawers! Thank you for the great photos.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig