Spotted! Revlon Shadowlinks, Revlon Colorburst Crayon, Revlon Parfumerie, and L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly

Yesterday, I went out to Harmon's, and as usual, they had some new products well before they hit the drugstores. Three are from Revlon and one is from L'Oreal, so take a look!

First, is Revlon Colorstay Shadowlinks. These are single shadows that can be linked together to form your perfect palette. This is so great because unlike an empty palette you can fill, which we've all seen before, you're not limited to a certain number, like 4. You can link 3, 5, or however many you want! I know I have several palettes that I only use one or two shades in, so this is such a great concept! 
Next is Revlon's Colorburst Lip Crayon. As the name suggests, these are balms in crayon form that come in two finishes, Lacquer or Matte. From the photos with Emma Stone, it looks like these are quite pigmented, so I'm excited to try these out!


Next, is Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Polishes. Rather than the usual fruity scents these polishes have perfume-like scents when dry in three categories: Fresh, Sweets & Spices, and Fruits & Florals. I'm not a big fan of scented nails, but it's interesting...I wonder what the scents are like!



Last but not least is L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara. This says it gives "Incredible Fanned Out Volume". Sounds good to me! I can't wait to try this! 

So which ones are you excited to try? 








1 comment

  1. I think the shadow links are a great idea. I also want to try that mascara!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig