Spotted! Maybelline Liquid Color Balm and Gilded in Gold Collection Fall 2013 Drugstore makeup

At Harmon's today, I found some more new products that have just come out from Maybelline.

First is the new Liquid Color Balm.  I'm guessing this is similar to the Almay one that came out earlier this year.
It comes in tons of shades!



Also, the new Gilded in Gold collection is out, featuring new blushes, lipsticks, nail polishes and my favorite...Color Tattoo shades.  
 From the picture below it looks like there are 2 new Color Tattoo shades, but really there are 3.  The one on the left is a mushroom pink color, and on the right is a matte beige with a hint of yellow, which makes me think that it could be a possible dupe for Benefit's Lemon Aid.  The one in the middle was sold out, but it's supposed to be a matte brown.  I'm so sad that I can't get it yet, because I've been waiting for them to come out with a matte brown!  Oh well, I'll keep checking.  
Also, the blushes come in plum, pink and bronze shades and have shimmer in them.
 Two new lipstick shades are Pink Grandeur and Refined Red.
And finally, there are two nail polish shades that have tons of glitter in red and silver.


I bought the two Color Tattoo shades as well as the liquid balm, so I'll be posting reviews on those soon!  

2 comments

  1. Looks like there are some beautiful purples in the Maybelline liquid color balms, I wonder if these are out in Canada, ugh they are so behind here with everything!

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Color Tattoo! I have them all and can't wait to get my hands on these! I havent seen them in stores near me yet...Im in California.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig