Tarte Beauty Without Boundaries 8pc Special today on QVC!

I'm a huge fan of Tarte Cosmetics, going back to my days working at Sephora 8 years ago, but it's usually out of my price range. This morning I grabbed a bagel while Henry was napping and flipped through the channels. I don't usually watch QVC, but Tarte was on, so I stopped and watched for bit. 
Today's special value is an amazing deal so I figured I'd pass it on to you guys! 
It's the Beauty Without Boundaries collection and it's a $120 value for $59.96. Here's what you get:


  • 1-oz BB tinted treatment primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
  • 0.08-oz BB tinted undereye corrector--exclusive to QVC until 11/30/13!
  • 0.31-oz Lights, Camera, Flashes! mascara in black
  • 0.009-oz Lights, Camera, Lashes! waterproof inner rim liner in black
  • 0.04-oz LipSurgence power pigment in Awakening, a rose pink--exclusive to QVC until 11/30/13!
  • Special edition complexion brush--exclusive to QVC until 11/30/13!
  • Undereye brush
  • Makeup bag
  • Fair: receive primer in fair and undereye corrector in fair-light
  • Light: receive primer in light and undereye corrector in fair-light
  • Medium: receive primer in medium and undereye corrector in medium-tan
  • Tan: receive primer in tan and undereye corrector in medium-tan
  • Deep: receive primer in tan and undereye corrector in deep
I'm totally picking this one up. I've been dying to try their BB cream and Lights, Camera, Flashes mascara since the original is one of my all-time faves! 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig