October 2013 IPSY Glam Bag The Art of Beauty

I got my IPSY Glam Bag today, and once again, I'm lovin' it!  
Here's what I got...

First is LA Fresh Oil Free Face Cleansing Wipes. The full size is $9.99, and has 30 wipes...this one has 10, so it's a travel size. These wipes are gentle makeup removers that are biodegradable and smell really fresh and clean!

Next is the Wet N Wild Fergie Photo Op eyeshadow compact in Desert Festival. The colors are awesome and the pigmentation is crazy! This is a full sized product and retails for $5.99. 


Next is Zoya polish in Neve, full sized, worth $8! Love, love, love this color blue! I can't wait to wear it! 



Next is Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel, 2oz. travel size, worth $5. I've been losing tons of hair after my pregnancy and was just thinking I wanted to try a new volumizing product. IPSY read my mind! 


Finally, the last product in my bag was Coastal Scents Medium Eyeshadow Brush, full size, worth $2.50. This brush is natural bristle and so soft...amazing quality for the price! 


So this month's bag was about $25 worth of products for $10! If you're looking for a sample site to join, I highly recommend IPSY. Their bags are always a good value! Last month's bag was full of full-sized products, worth about $60! 
You can sign up HERE if you're interested. 

For those of you already subscribed, what did you get in your Glam 

2 comments

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig