Spotted! New L'Oreal Magic Top Coats and True Diamond Swatch


I was in Walgreens today and saw some fun new L'Oreal Magic Top Coats. 

They create different effects when layered over your existing nail polish color. 
The Matte Velvet mattifies your polish.
The True Gold adds gold shimmer.
The True Diamond adds silver shimmer.
The Sparklicious adds chunky multicolored sparkles.
The Holographic adds shimmery hologram sparkles.
The Shift Me slightly alters the color you have on.

I bought The True Diamond because I thought it would look good over the shade I have on currently, which is a dark charcoal gray (Essie Cashmere Bathrobe). 
I also found a picture that shows all of the effects on navy blue nails. I've pinned it to my Nails, Nails, Nails board on Pinterest, if you'd like to have a look. It's labeled L'Oreal Magic Top Coats.

So here are the before and afters on my nails. Unfortunately, the effect doesn't photograph all that well, but it looks really great in person!




I want to go back and get the Holographic and the True Gold ones. Depending on which color you have on, these can be stunning. 

Which ones do you want to try? Or if you have tried them, what do you think?



No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig