New Maybelline Color Tattoo Shades in Nude Pink, Just Beige and Matte Brown Swatches

The other day I spotted new Limited Edition Color Tattoo shades at the Harmon Discount shop inside Bed, Bath and Beyond, but they only had two of the three colors. Luckily, my area has two BB&B stores about 10 miles apart (why, I'll never know), but I took my very patient 3 month old on another outing today and found the third shade at the other store. 
So I'd love to share some close-ups and swatches with you! 
These are all matte shades and have amazing pigment. Last year when they launched a brown shade it was a bit streaky, but not this one! It's beautiful and has amazing staying power.






Nude Pink almost blends with my skin tone, since I have pink undertones. I feel like the Just Beige shade borders on yellow, making it a dupe for Benefit's Lemon Aid.
A word of caution...if you see these and want them, I would buy them right away. They are limited editions and are selling out fast in stores, especially Matte Brown. Once they're gone, they probably won't be back!

2 comments

  1. Wow I haven't seen these colors before! I have the gold and purple and some other colors, the gold was in my Sept favs but these ones look neutral and matte. I have to go look for them now lol.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent seen them either! I dont have Harmons near me. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig