A Great Food Blog to Check Out!

If you like to read food blogs, or if you just like to cook/bake, I'd love to share my sister Jess's blog with you. 
It's called A Pinch Here, a Dash There, and she comes up with the cutest and most delicious recipes that often have a seasonal theme, or even movie/TV themes (Check out her Breaking Bad- themed Walter's White Cupcakes!)

Recent fall entries include Vlad's Vampire Bites cookies, and Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt.  Everything is made from scratch and is totally delicious (and I'm not saying that just because she's my sister!) :)


So I thought you might enjoy some food inspiration DIY, and wanted to share A Pinch Here, A Dash There with you! Head on over if you'd like to check it out.  www.apinchadash.com



3 comments

  1. This looks fantastic...I will take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just spent a half hour on your sister's blog and its great! I plan to try some of the recipes! It's so nice to see sisters support each other. You look alike! What's the age difference between you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adrienne, we are 13 years apart! I'm glad you enjoyed the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig