IPSY September 2013 Glam Bag Reveal!

  I got my IPSY September 2013 Glam Bag last night and I'm super excited to show you what's in it, because this month's bag is fantastic! 
First of all, if you've never heard of IPSY, it's a monthly beauty sample subscription that's $10.  But the thing I love about IPSY is that most of the time, they aren't giving just samples, but a few full sized products in every bag!  Totally worth the $10 IMO.  
There's been a lot of speculation in the blogosphere as to what's in this month's bag, and everyone pretty much got all the clues right, so it wasn't too much of a surprise to me.  Anyway...without further ado, here it is!  

There are 4 full sized products in this one and I love the blue patterned makeup bag this month!  

First is NYX's Single Eyeshadow (Full Size- Worth $4.50).  I got one in Morocco, which is a beautiful dark violet.  


Next, is Cailyn's Tinted Lip Balm (full size- worth $19).  I had never heard of this brand before, and I love the packaging!  Even though this is a balm, it packs a serious pigmentation punch!  It's created with something called 3D Smart Film, which allows the pigments to stay put all day without smudging or needing to be retouched.  I swatched this on my hand, and it didn't even come off when I washed my hands!  The only thing I'm disappointed about was the color they gave me (Big Apple) as I'm not a fan of red lip products.  But I'm seriously considering shelling out $19 for a lighter shade, since this product is awesome!


Next is Elizabeth Mott's It's So Big Mascara (sample size).  This is another brand I had never heard of, but I will do a review on this and add it to the Wall of Mascara so you can see the results. Even though this is a sample size, it's still pretty big, and I can't wait to try it!  The full size retails for $19.99


Next is Victoria Jackson's Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe (Full Size- Worth $14.95).  The color is perfect for me, thanks to IPSY's beauty quiz.  This pencil seems creamy and easy to use, with a built-in sharpener.


Next is StarLooks Kohl Eye Pencil (Full Size- Worth $12).  I got mine in Obsidian, which is a matte black.  This pencil had some great glide, and smudged nicely when I swatched it on my hand.  I can always use a black eye pencil, since that's what I use most of the time, so this was a nice addition to the bag.


Finally, I got a card with some samples of Michelle Phan's new line em.  


All told, this month's Glam Bag, "Classic Beauty" was a huge hit for me, and the products add up to a value of about $60, which is why I love IPSY so much!  You really get a lot for your $10 a month. 


What did you get in your Glam bag this month?  Was it the same as mine, or did you get different products?  
To sign up for IPSY, click HERE.




3 comments

  1. I got a few different items in mine. I got Freeman paper masks and John Frieda Full Repair samples. I love IPSY too- it's the best sample site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know mine is waiting at home for me and I don't back from work til 11:30pm so I am basically dying from anticipation. I love ipsy and always look forward to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so glad I signed up for Ipsy. I used to get the Allure box and it wasnt that great so I cancelled. I heard so much about Ipsy I decided to try and am so glad I did! I cannot wait for my Glam Bag to come each month!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig