Spotted in Stores! Loreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation

Update 2/7/14- See my review of Magic Nude Here!
I was in my local Bed, Bath and Beyond yesterday and spotted a bunch of new products, including L'Oreal's Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundations, selling for $10.49.
Packaged in glass bottles with no pump (just pour into your hand), these intrigued me once I looked at the ingredients.  Since I have dry skin, anything that says, "powder" tends to turn me off, but this is a silicone/oil based formula made without water, which makes me think that it could possibly be a dupe for Armani's Maestro foundation!
I'll post a full review in the next day or so with photos and ingredients, but just to give you a little preview, I'll tell you my experience using it today...
The formula is very thin and light, and since there is no pump on the bottle, I just poured a little into my hand.  The label says to use your fingers, rather than a sponge or a brush, so that's what I did.  It also says to shake it well before use.

The Verdict?
  So far, I am in love with this stuff!  It melts into the skin in a super-thin, almost undetectable layer (sort of like a light oil would), yet it covers imperfections and makes skin look airbrushed!  It also did not sink into lines and wrinkles at all which was something I was concerned about due to the word "powder" in the name.  It dries to a satin finish- I wouldn't say it's completely matte/flat.  This is unlike anything I've used before, and I can't wait to keep playing with it!  
I'll keep you guys posted.  Sorry I've been bad about updating lately, but at 9 mos. pregnant, things have been a little crazy. :)



10 comments

  1. I'm intrigued as well! I like the idea of it being thin and lighter since my MAC foundation is quite heavy. Looking forward to your full review.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you live?? It's not available in any of the stores in my area. I am very jealous. If you get a chance I'd love before and after pictures! Congrats on the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally got my hands on it and did a review on my blog. Did you get to try it yet?

    jinelleloves.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been mixing this foundation with my mac mineral and i am loving it. The mac was good in winter with dryer skin but like Erica said to heavy for summer. This makes it just right IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your review! Another site gives very mixed reviews. I have very oily, clear skin with area of pigmentation so I'm always on the hunt for a foundation that doesn't make my oliness look worse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this review! I've been seeing this in stores and have wanted to try it, but have been skeptical. I will definitely be picking it up now!

    Lipstick&Lattes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting. I thought it wouldn't work on dry skin... I still don't love the bottle though, I can see myself pouring this all over. Looking forward to the review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey , thanks for reviews this products. Finally i got it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! And the foundation looks really nice on your skin. The product lovely to see in display boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent information you've got right here on this post, thanks for sharing
    cosmetic boxes

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig