Flower by Drew Barrymore Lip Service Lip Butter Haute Honeysuckle LB5 Review

I was really impressed with the first Flower by Drew Barrymore product I tried, Extreme Measures Mascara, so I went and picked up some more products.  I'm a huge fan of lip butters/tinted balms as an alternative to lipstick and lip gloss, so I was drawn to the Lip Service Lip Butters right away.

The shade I chose was Haute Honeysuckle, a pinky-nude shade.  



The packaging is cool and funky, and the lip butter itself is a pretty thin tube (think of L'Oreal's lip butters as opposed to Revlon's which are a bit chunkier). 

This goes on smooth, and is actually pretty thick in consistency, giving it good staying power.  It's also nicely pigmented and leaves behind a pretty stain after the balm wears off.  

Here's the description from the WalMart website: 


Flower Lip Service Lip Butter has a buttery-soft texture that glides on easily, leaving leaves lips looking smooth and full. The rich texture provides an optical plumping effect and has a high percentage of emollient oil for a super-smooth, shiny finish.
Flower Lip Service Lip Butter:
  • Superior shine
  • Non-tacky
  • Buttery-soft texture
  • Plumping effect



Above is the swatch on my hand- this was taken in daylight (outside).  

Here is the shade on my lips: 


Again, another score for the Flower line!  I love this lip butter, and Haute Honeysuckle is the perfect Your-Lips-But-Better shade.  It's long lasting and moisturizing- what more could a girl ask for?  

Have you tried these yet?  Or any products from the Flower line?  I'd love to hear about it. 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig