New Page- Wall of Mascara


I've tried so many mascaras over the past four years, it's easy to lose track of which ones I liked and which ones didn't really work out. So I created the Wall Of Mascara  page so that you guys can compare all of the mascaras I've tested side-by-side.  It was interesting for me to see how the formulas differ when they're right next to each other, vs. scattered all over the blog.

So, aside from being a creepy looking page full of eye close-ups, I hope it's a helpful resource!  I've marked my all-time faves with hearts.  These are the ones I keep going back to and continue to use. 

And if there's a certain mascara you'd like to see reviewed and up on the wall, please let me know! I'm just a comment or an email away. 




No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig