NEW Drugstpre Launches- Rimmel BB Cream and Eyeshadow Sticks, Neutrogena Eyeshadow Sticks and Lip Crayons plus more!

Today I was at my local Walgreens and spotted a slew of new products!  I couldn't even photograph them all because I was getting weird looks from the employees and I didn't want to get kicked out.  I'll get some more photos tomorrow.
Anyway, get ready to be excited- there's so much to talk about!

First up is a BB Cream from Rimmel called BB Cream 9-in-1 Super Makeup. There were only three shades in the store, but it looks like there's a spot for a fourth, so I'm thinking there has to be one more.  I bought one so look for a review very soon!

Next from Rimmel is Scandaleyes Show Off Mascara.  This is supposed to lift, give volume and length.  It also has a funky brush with a rounded tip, similar to Benefit's They're Real mascara or Revlon's PhotoReady.  I wasn't too impressed with the last two Scandaleyes formulas, but maybe this one will be better!
Also from Rimmel is 24 Hour Eyeshadow sticks and Kohl Eyeliners.  I'm really excited to try these out!

Neutrogena has come out with new Crease Proof Eyeshadow sticks!  I also can't wait to try these out! 
Lastly, at least for today, are Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Sticks, which look a lot like Clinique's Chubby Stick (Revlon also launched a similar version last Spring).  I purchased one of these also, so a review will be coming shortly. 

All in all, I'm really anxious to try all of these new products.  What about you?



3 comments

  1. I didn't even know rimmel was coming out with one! Woah! Even though I've had nothing but not great experiences with BBcreams I want to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't either until I saw it! :) Although I haven't done my official review yet, I will say that it has the best coverage of all the drugstore BB's I've tried so far!

      Delete
  2. Hi, nice product review. I wish to use it soon. Thank you.

    http://bestnaturalskinblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig