L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Lipstick Review and Swatches




I just started my vacation at the Jersey Shore and before I left, I spotted the new Loreal Caresse lipsticks. I originally purchased the Rose Taffeta shade and liked it so much, I went back and got Sheer Linen (a beige nude) and Blushing Sequin (a bright pink). Blushing Sequin was a brighter shade than I normally would choose but it looks so fantastic on the model in the ads, I figured I'd be brave and try it. 
So I brought all three down to the shore and here they are! 
I apologize for the brief post but I have no internet down here and am posting via my phone. 
Here are the swatches from left to right: Sheer Linen, Rose Taffeta, Blushing Sequin. 
In short, I loove these lipsticks. They're a hybrid lip balm and lipstick & are super lightweight (you feel like you have nothing on). The glossiness wears off after an hour or so but they stain your lips for hours with no dryness. 
The Sheer Linen is a your-lips-but-better shade, Rose Taffeta is a medium rosy shade and blushing sequin, although it looks shockingly neon in the tube, is a gorgeous wearable bright that I am actually comfortable wearing! 
Have you tried these yet? Whats your favorite shade? I find them much more pigmented and smoother than Revlon's Balms that came out over the winter. These seem to lean more toward lipstick than balm or gloss. 

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S™ II Skyrocket™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.

1 comment

  1. I have quite the collection now but Rose Taffeta and Sheer Linen are my favs which happened to be the first 2 shades I got. I think I have 11 all together now. I seriously LOVE these lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig