Certain Dri Antiperspirant Review

Now that it's officially summer, it's the perfect time to write about an antiperspirant I've been using for several weeks now.  It's called Certain Dri, and if you have hyperhidrosis (excessive underarm sweating), or just want something stronger than regular antiperspirants, you have to give this one a try! 
Certain Dri keeps you dry for up to 72 hours with one application.  It has prescription strength aluminum chloride and is clinically tested and dermatologist recommended.  
If you're like me and you don't have excessive perspiration, but just want something for times when you're working out, or it's just really hot outside and you want to make sure you stay dry, this works amazingly well. 
You're supposed to apply it sparingly at bedtime, and then you can shower and everything else as normal, and it lasts for 3 days before you have to reapply.  
One thing I noticed is that you have to follow the directions and really apply it sparingly.  I think I put too much the first time, and my skin started stinging a bit.  It subsided after about a minute, but the next time, I put less- just 2 swipes and then rubbed it in, and it didn't sting.  
In all the time I've been using Certain Dri, I haven't noticed any wetness whatsoever.  The only other thing to consider is that it doesn't have a scent, so you might still want to use a deoderant to mask any odor.  
I'd love to hear from someone who has tried this and has hyperhidrosis- did it work as well for you as it did for me?
You can buy Certain Dri in drugstores for about $5.  For more information, please visit www.certaindri.com

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig