Nip + Fab No Needle Fix Review

Ever since I tried Nip and Fab's Eye Fix, I've been dying to try more of their products.  I've been hearing a lot of buzz about their newest product just released a few weeks ago, and already sold out on their website in the U.S. and on Target's website, although it is available in Target stores as of right now.  I was there last week buying Eye Fix, and didn't see it, but when I went back a few days ago, they had No Needle Fix in stock- so of course, I bought one! 
For $19.99, this stuff has some pretty hefty claims.  Here are some packaging shots:
The main ingredients are: 
Cell Active Form- this enhances the skin's elasticity, firming and plumps by moisturizing and supporting lipid deposition.  
Osilift- This is an ingredient that's made with sugars extracted from oats.  It has a tensing effect, and when applied to the skin, it forms a continuous, elastic film that adheres to the skin and lifts it up.  Studies have shown that it gives a short term anti-wrinkle effect within 30 minutes and a long term effect on smoothing wrinkles over time with continued use. 
Indinyl- This is extracted from an Indian plant and has similar effects to Hyaluronic Acid, plumping, smoothing and softening the skin. 
This comes in a pump, which I love, because it's sanitary and easy to use. 
The product itself is a thick serum that has a pearly sheen to it: 
The first time I used No Needle Fix, I was in love with it.  Shortly after application, I would say within 5 or 10 minutes, you can feel it tensing your skin.  It's a weird sensation, kind of like it's mildly being pulled tight, yet it feels moisturized.  
After an hour, I looked in the mirror again, and my skin looked lifted and less lined.  I went to bed, and by the next morning, my skin looked even more smooth and plumped. I've noticed that my makeup goes on easier too!  I feel like this takes 5 years off my face at least, and in my early 30's, feeling like I look like I'm in my 20's again is a good thing.  
I think this would work best on people like me who have just a tiny bit of fine lines and want to firm up a little.  I doubt it will have drastic results on those who have deeper wrinkles, but I'm sure it will help soften them quite a bit.  I've tried other firming creams (some that were really expensive!) and this works better than any of them.  At $19.99, it's a steal!  Run to your local Target before everyone else catches on, and this disappears! :)











2 comments

  1. I've read about this and I've been dying to try it. I haven't seen to many reviews on this, so thanks! I'm going to Target tomorrow- the website says my local store has limited stock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked one up as it's on special over here. I'm 50 and my skin is okay, getting a bit creepy under the eyes and neck. However, this has worked miracles. It's the ONLY time I've ever felt like an anti ageing product did anything. Am converted and will buy more.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig