Wet N Wild Mega Lash Clinical Mascara Review



Lately, I've been sleeping in a little more, since my husband insists on keeping the thermostat low to save money and I just can't bring myself to get out from under the covers.  When I finally do, I'm in a huge rush.  More than once, I've forgotten to put on my eye makeup, or sometimes any makeup at all (yikes!). 

So today, when it happened again, I stopped in at Walgreens on my lunch break and decided I should grab a few things to keep in my desk at work, for days like today.  I didn't want to spend a lot, so I looked for things that were under $5, and one of the products I chose was Wet N Wild's Mega Lash Clinical.
  I was drawn to the pretty blue and white tube, the $4.99 price tag, and the promise on the packaging that it would both lengthen and thicken. 



Here's a shot of the back and front of the package.


The brush isn't perfectly round width-wise, but more oval shaped.  I think the design is perfect because I was able to use the narrow side to get right into the base of my lashes, and then turned the brush and used the wider side to comb the product through.  It's also the perfect size- not too small, but not so big that mascara gets all over your eyelids.  

The formula is also the perfect consistency- it's not too gloppy, not too dry, and it's extremely buildable.  The addition of Moroccan Argan Oil, vitamins, soy protein and arginine to the formula made my lashes feel really soft, and not stiff at all.  The peptide complex really thickened my lashes significantly and I think that's what I noticed most, although I did get some length as well.  I'll have to post an update after using it for a longer period of time to see if it helps my lashes grow stronger.




Before:

After 2 coats: 

After 3 coats: 

I have to say, I'm really impressed with this mascara!  At $4.99, it's a bargain, but it performs like something that's more expensive. It's the best mascara in it's price range that I've tried, hands down.  I would give this a solid 4 out of 5.




1 comment

  1. Haha I do the same thing! My desk mascara is L'Oreal's voluminous. This one looks great- maybe next, I'll try this one.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig