Spotted! New Maybelline Illegal Lengths, Tattoo Eyeshadow, Bouncy Blush, Airfoam Foundation & more!,

Wow, Maybelline is coming out with some AMAZING looking new products this season.

First up, they're coming out with a new foundation that looks similar to Revlon's new PhotoReady Air Mousse (check out my review here). It's called Dream Nude Airfoam.  The description says: 
Air-infused foundation for a nude perfect finish.


See the other awesome new finds after the jump.



Next up, is Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer.  This reminds me of the Magic Lumi concealer that just came out from L'Oreal (check out my post here to see pics).  The description says: Gel-based concealer illuminates shadows as it conceals. Skin looks instantly brighter.

The next product looks so cute and fun- it's called Bouncy Blush.  The description says: Feels lightweight like a powder, yet melts into skin like a cream.


I'm also super excited about the new Illegal Lengths mascara.  According to the description: 
Fiber-fix brush and sealing formula work together to optimize with 4MM fiber extensions for dramatically longer lashes. The fiber fix brush reaches each lash from different angles for optimal fiber placement. The sealing formula visibly stretches lashes and seals the fibers securely to each lash without flaking or braking.

Sounds awesome!  Are you getting excited yet?


Next, is the new Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24 hour eyeshadow.  The description says that it lasts 24 hours, but that's all it says.  It looks like a cream to me, from the pics.  I can't wait to test these products! 


Finally, the new stain gloss looks fantastic- I just can't wait!


Has anyone tried any of these products yet?  I'd love to hear your feedback!

3 comments

  1. Bouncy blush looks so cute!! The name, the packaging...everything. I'm impressed with Maybelline's offerings this season. They have come up with some inventive stuff, like the tattoo eyeshadows. But also brought some classics back like illegal lengths! I can't wait to try every one of the new products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Tattoo eyeshadow in Taupe and the 14 hour lip stain/gloss in mauve.

    The eyeshadow is amazing! A perfect taupe. This stuff stayed put and did not budge (however keep in mind I was wearing Too Faced Shadow Insurance underneath). I put it on at 5:00 a.m. and will still going strong when I took it off at 9:00 p.m. I hope they come out with some more wearable colors (at least for me). I can't recommend enough. These performed as well as the MUFA Aqua colors.

    The lip stain/gloss is weird. It for all intensive purposes is a stain. I got the mauve color. It is a bit darker and more rosie than I would have liked. However with some pink gloss over the top it is great. I usually layer a long wear with a gloss over the top. I would stay this stain lasted a good 5-6 hours. Near the end of the day I did not really have any left on my lips. I think these are worth a try. However, the color might not be what you think it is going to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glamazon, thanks for the info! I haven't gotten to try the products yet, so it's great to have feedback! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig