Spotted in Store- Cover Girl Flipsticks, 24hr LashBlast Mascara & Perfecting Foundation

New Cover Girl Products are showing up in stores this week!  
First, are the new Flipsticks- they are a double ended lipstick with a creamy shade on one side and a shimmery shade on the other.  They're meant to be worn alone or blended together to make a custom shade- pretty cool!  I purchased one to review this week, so stay tuned!

Next, I spotted the new LashBlast 24Hr mascara.  I purchased this as well, and will be doing a review this week. 


Last, I saw Perfecting Makeup +Olay Hydrating Serum.  I guess this is the next product in the line of Cover Girl/Olay blends.  I'd love to hear from someone who's tried this!

1 comment

  1. I'm excited to try the flipsticks and mascara but not sure about the foundation. I had disappointing results with the other Olay/CG foundation and concealer blends that Ellen Degeneres was the spokesmodel for. As someone that has lines and wrinkles I felt that those products accentuated them even more. If you have a favorable review of the new one I might consider purchasing it, but for now I'm thinking no.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig