Spotted in Stores! New L'Oreal EverCreme and EverStyle Haircare.

Today at Rite Aid, I saw a ton of new L'Oreal hair products. First was the new EverStyle line that includes volumizers, curl, and anti-frizz styling products.
I purchased the anti-frizz creme, so I'll be reviewing that this coming week.

Also, I spotted the new EverCreme sulfate free shampoos, conditioners, a leave-in spray, deep conditioning mask, and one very interesting product- a cleansing conditioner!  Looks like it's a lathering conditioner that actually cleans the hair while it conditions.  I wonder is that the new version of a 2-in-1?
I purchased the regular shampoo and conditioner, so I'll be reviewing those this week also!
I can't wait!

1 comment

  1. I can't wait for your review, because I want to try this but am concerned it will be heavy. The name- EverCreme suggests a very moisturizing product and I have fine hair. I have fine hair but it's very damaged so I've been looking for something that repairs without the weight.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig