L'Oreal 24hr Infallible Eye Shadow Review

The other day, I saw a display of the new L'Oreal 24hr Infallible Eye Shadows, and I had to have one.  



The pots they come in are so cute, and the colors looked stunning!  I settled on a steely gray called Sultry Smoke, no. 998.
When you open the pot, there is a disc with a little handle inside that seems to be compressing the powder.  It says, "do not discard" on it, so I'm guessing it helps keep the shadow from going all over the place.  The shadow has the consistency of brown sugar- it's loose, yet, it can become semi-solid if you press it together.
The pigmentation is incredible, and it lasts all day!  Truly, this stuff did not budge from my eyelids, and it didn't crease either.  The one thing I noticed when trying to apply this,  is that it seems to work better if you pat it on, rather than swiping it on with a brush.  It goes on darker this way- I used my ring finger, and patted it in place.  It stayed right there until I took it off at night.

 I can make some seriously smoky eyes with this stuff- and the best part is, it won't be underneath my eyes in a few hours.

I'm excited to try out more colors!

2 comments

  1. I am dying to try these!!! I don't have a Harmon near me but I'm going to check CVS, maybe Rite Aid on my way home tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the blue-green color yesterday and I just love it. These really do have staying power although I agree with you that application is a bit tricky. You really have to pat them on.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig