Boots No. 7 Exceptional Definition Mascara Review


The people at Boots were nice enough to send me a tube of their Exceptional Definition mascara to try, and although my experience with Extravagant mascara wasn't the best, I was excited to try another one because I love Boots No. 7 products as a whole.  This mascara did not disappoint!  This one will become one of my go-to mascaras for every day.  The formula is fantastic and easy to work with- not too wet, not too dry, and easy to build multiple coats.  It also left my lashes feeling soft, not crunchy.
But what I love even more, is the brush!


The brush has different shaped bristles that when used together, create amazing lashes!  The side with the thicker bristles builds lots of volume, and then I can flip the brush and use the thin bristles to comb my lashes out so there aren't any clumps.  Finally, the top of the brush has spiky bristles that get into corner lashes. Genius!

Here's my before:


And the after:
This mascara creates volume and length that are perfect for everyday, and the formula can be built up for nighttime.
Here's a further away shot:
I'm so happy with this mascara- it's in my top few that I reach for every day now.  Has anyone else tried this? I'd love to hear what you think!

3 comments

  1. I love this mascara, it rules the world! I tell everyone I know to buy this, because it's just so great. Too bad Boots products aren't sold everywhere. It would be nice to get it at CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lashes look fabulous! I'll have to check this one out. Where do you buy Boots? The commenter above seemed to think it's hard to find...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca, you can get Boots No. 7 products at Target- that's where I get them! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig