Garnier BB Cream Spotted at Walgreens

Today at Walgreens, I saw the new Garnier B.B. Cream- I didn't even know that a drugstore release of a BB cream was even on the horizon, so it totally made my day, and even though I just went in for a Smart Water, I left with that and the BB Cream.

For those of you who aren't familiar with the term, B.B. stands for Blemish Balm (sometimes more recently called Beauty Balm), and it was invented by a German dermatologist in the 1950's and is a hybrid skincare/makeup treatment.  More recently, they have gained popularity in Asia, due to the flawless look they create and their all-in-one ease of use.

Department store brands like Smashbox, Boscia and Clinique have all launched their own versions, but Garnier is the first drugstore version- I'm super excited to try it out this week, and of course, I'll post my review.  For now, would you settle for some pictures? :)



2 comments

  1. OMG I'm going to walgreens tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this last week, and I like it alright, but to me it's basically a tinted moisturizer. My two complaints are that the light formula is still to dark if you have very pale skin, and also it makes you look kind of shiny.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig