Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes Review


I was eager to buy Loreal's newest creation, Million Lashes after seeing those gorgeous ads with Eva Longoria Parker and her amazingly long, lush lashes.  Mascara is one of those things that I just can't help but buy when I see a new one on the shelf.
Here's what Loreal says about the product: 

"L'Oreal introduces New Voluminous¤ Million Lashes™ mascara, our most revolutionary collagen-infused formula and Millionizer Brush for amplified volume and definition.
Our No Clump Formula : This luxurious, buildable formula amplifies each lash instantly. Glides on smoothly, and lasts all day, while thickening and separating every lash for clump-free flake-free, smudge-free look.
Our Millionizer Brush : Uniquely designed to amplify and separate lashes from corner to corner while building breathtaking volume.
Our Clean Sweep Wiping System : This built-in wiper ensures that just the right amount of formula is deposited on the brush for ultra-volumized, defined lashes."



What I think: 

I purchased this at Walgreens for about $8.  The brush reminds me of Cover Girl's lash fusion with its rubber bristles.  It's not soft like a normal mascara wand, but in a good way!  The stiffness helps to smooth clumps and separate lashes.  The formula itself gave me lots of length and volume and it doesn't smudge much at all!  I really love this product...I've been using it exclusively for about 2 weeks and it gives a great result. Check out my before and afters: 


  
Check out the new products launching in 2011 here!



3 comments

  1. Your lashes look reallly good! Think I might have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! The packaging talks mainly about volume, but it looks like you got a lot of length with this too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this product. I saw that they just came out with a waterproof version. Are you going to be reviewing that?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig