New Drugstore Sightings at Walgreens- WnW, Garnier, L'oreal & Maybelline

I remember a time when the Spring drugstore releases would arrive in stores in late November/Early December but for some reason this year everyone was late putting things out! I've been stalking the stores the past few weeks but only found a couple of things here and there. Then I walked into Walgreens the other day and all of a sudden there was a ton of new stuff! 
Let's take a look... 
First up is a new Wet n Wild Display (see above photo). It has several of their new products mixed in with older products. The top shelf features the new Mega Cushion Soft Matte Lip Creams (3 shades, $4.99 each) and Mega Cushion Highlight and Contour ($5.99 each). I plan to do a full review on these but if you'd like to see swatches of the cushions for now, check out my Instagram page here.
Also on this shelf is the new MegaSlim Skinny Mascara ($4.99)...I somehow missed getting it into the photo!


On the next shelf, I spotted the new Lash Renegade Mascara  ($5.99) and PhotoFocus Concealer ($3.99). They only had one shade of the concealer which was Medium Tawny...way too dark for me so I didn't grab it. I'm guessing the rest will be out soon along with the new PhotoFocus foundation (both of which are available on their website).

The next shelf down featured the new MegaGlo Highlight, Blush, Concealer, and Contour sticks ($5.99 each). I'll definitely do a full review on these as well, but keep an eye on my Instagram page for swatches because I'll likely post those there first.

The next few products I spotted are from Garnier. They've just released two new SkinActive moisturizers called Moisture Bomb (makes me think of the Belif Aqua Bomb cream at Sephora). One is a gel-cream in a jar and the other is an SPF30 Moisturizer in a pump (I'm guessing one for day and one for night). They sound great for my dry skin and I can't wait to compare the gel-cream to the Belif cream (which I already own) to see how they compare.

Also from Garnier are two new offerings in their Whole Blends Haircare line...Legendary Olive to nourish and restore softness and shine and Moroccan Argan to moisturize and restore shine. 


Also new in haircare this month is the L'Oreal Air Dry It line. Air drying products were hot last summer when Bumble and Bumble and IGK released creams that promised to make your hair look great without heat styling, so it's great to have some really affordable options! This line includes a wave spray, styling cream, and mousse ($4.99 each).

I also spotted some more new releases from Maybelline including the new Dream Cushion Foundation, Creamy Concealer, and Master Camo Color Correcting Kits! I had previously found their 24k Nudes Palette and Baby Lips Crayon Balms, new lip liners, nude lipsticks, and Big Shot Mascara but I'm still waiting to find the blush palette and strobing liquid.


That's it for now! What's on your list of things to try?

For more, please follow my new blog www.beauddiction.com

6 comments

  1. I found the Mastercamo kit at Target but am waiting until someone else does a review. I just haven't heard great drugstore concealer palettes and Maybelline tends to have a higher price tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not usually a fan of concealer palettes because the formula is often too drying for me (I have dry skin). So I'll probably pass on them. :)

      Delete
  2. I've got to try that cushion foundation!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purchased it and hope to get a review up soon once I've used it for a little while. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi! I'm always jealous of you finding new stuff at Walgreens! Which Walgreens do you go to? Is it in Manhattan??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's actually up in Connecticut. :) This one wasn't near my house and I don't usually go to this one but we were passing through Ridgefield and I stopped in to get a drink. I was shocked to see all of this new stuff out because my Walgreens didn't have it yet!

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig