NYX Spring 2017 Now at Ulta Beauty!

The NYX Cosmetics Spring 2017 collection including the Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powders, Total Control Drop Foundation, and Perfect Filter Palettes (3 shades) is now available at Ulta.com!

I saw everything in-store last night and picked up the Duo Chromatic Illuminators and Perfect Filter Palette in Golden Hour. Swatches of the illuminators are on my Instagram page now but I'm planning a full review ASAP. I'm bummed that they don't have all of the palettes, as I really wanted a few of the other shades that are on the NYX website. You can see all the shades here.

Shop the new goodies now at Ulta.com

Will you be getting anything from this collection? Drop me a comment below!

For more, please follow my new blog www.beauddiction.com

8 comments

  1. I was at Ulta on Tuesday and they had ALL of it out! This is the biggest, newest Ulta around me though (and I have 4 within a half hour and a 5th about 40 minutes away). I was REALLY interested in the other two palettes (besides the Golden Hour) but a. I thought they seemed a tad dark b. I have Cargo's Chill in the Six heading my way lol. The swatches you re-posted on IG made me think though! They look great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I ended up ordering the Olive and Rustic palettes from their website along with the Lid Lingerie. I couldn't help myself because the formula is sooo good! :)

      Delete
  2. I work at Ulta and got all five of the Duo Chrome highlighters and they are STUNNING! If anyone out there is wondering they are 100% worth the money. You could wait for them to go on sale but I have a feeling they will sell out fast. My Ulta hardly had any left yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with my Ulta! They only had one left in every color and I grabbed them all (except the orange one). :)

      Delete
  3. Ooooh I wanna know more about the foundation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to pick that up so badly when I was there but they didn't have any shades left in stock that would have worked for me. :(

      Delete
  4. I got the foundation in Alabaster/02 and like it. I'm too pale for most foundation lines/use NARS Siberia/Chantilly and it's a good match. Formula reminds me of UD Naked Skin liquid but it dries down faster and is a bit more matte--you have to blend quickly before it sets. The finish is kind of a soft matte (if it were wall paint it would be "eggshell") that mostly just looks like skin. I'm okay with the higher price tag of $14/.5oz because it's a good color match.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to know...thanks so much for the mini-review! :) I have really dry skin so I'm sometimes wary of matte foundations that dry quickly. But I really want to try this one anyway! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig