Peter Thomas Roth Sale as Low as $2.50!


There's a fantastic sale going on right now on the Peter Thomas Roth website! All travel sizes are at huge discounts right now with most products priced at right around $5 and some as low as $2.50.

Now before you start thinking these are tiny sample sizes, they're not at all! For example, the bottle of Retinol Fusion PM that's on sale for $5 (reg. $35) is almost an entire half an ounce (.4 oz) and since you only need a couple of drops per night, this bottle will last you months. I got the same size in a QVC discovery kit and it lasted me between 3 and 4 months with regular use. It has since become my holy grail retinol serum and I'm on my third bottle. I'm really excited to stock up on it!

I'm also excited to try some products for the first time that I've been hearing great things about such as the Irish Moor Mud Cleanser and the Unwrinkle Night Cream.

You can visit the sale now at PeterThomasRoth.com

 Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

2 comments

  1. Wow! Great deals! Just started using the MaxSheer Moisture Defense Lotion that I got a sample of from some gift with purchase. I love it! Got a few of those and some other new goodies to try! Definitely not traditional "travel" sizes. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my friends swears by the MaxSheer Moisture Defense Lotion, and I remember selling a lot of it when I worked at Sephora...it's great! I was really happy to see this sale come around again because they had one around the 4th of July and I was on vacation so I missed out. The sizes are definitely very generous! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig