Anastasia Fall Mini Lip Gloss Set + Swatches


There's a new Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Lip Gloss Set ($28) for Fall 2016 and it's available now on the Anastasia website.

It contains 6 shades including:

Raisin – Soft pink-y brown
Berry – Reddish purple
Amber – Peachy beige
Rum – Warm reddish brown
Carla – Sangria 
Maple – Iridescent coppery brown 

ABH posted swatches on three different skintones on their Instagram page and they look really beautiful...the shades are warm, rich, and of course, very Fall!

Will you be getting this one?

Grab yours now at AnastasiaBeverlyHills.com

4 comments

  1. These colors are so beautiful that I had to have them so, you know what happened next! And, I'm not stopping there, I am googoo eyes for that new eyeshadow palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shades in this set are gorgeous. I'm going to have to track this one down soon.

    Trecee
    http://treceefabulous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lipsticks ! The color Berry is my favorite . Your images I like very .
    Best regards,
    Katharina von http://blogundbeauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig