Even More Holiday 2016 Sneak Peeks

Is it just me, or are makeup companies putting out more new products than ever these days? I have more Holiday 2016 sneak peeks for you guys and I want them all! It's going to be so hard to decide what to buy this year...I feel like last year the decision wasn't nearly as hard. There were a few things I wanted and I think I only bought two things. This time, there are too many options!

First up is the new Balm Appetit Eyeshadow Palette from The Balm Cosmetics. The packaging is adorable as always, and the names are too funny! I'm really loving the shades...they're subtle and wearable, but not all browns...there's actually some color here. I don't have a release date yet but I'll keep you updated. 
Photo: @trendmood1 on Instagram
Next up is the brand new Anastasia Beverly Hills x Makeup by Mario Master Palette, launching in October. Mario is a celebrity makeup artist and said that he named the shades after the most influential women and places in his life. When I first saw the palette, I thought..."it's pretty but I probably don't need it", then I saw the swatches...and now I really want it. Sigh.
Photo: @anastasiabeverlyhills on Instagram

Photo: @anastasiabeverlyhills on Instagram
In one of my previous Holiday posts, there was a photo of one of the palettes inside the Too Faced Grande Hotel Cafe set...now we can see all three!
Photo: @beautylicieuse on Instagram

Also from Too Faced, is the Funfetti Set, launching soon on HSN.com. It's going to include an eyeshadow palette, a Love Flush Blush that has multiple colors mixed into it (like real Funfetti), a Better Than Sex Mascara, and another smaller heart-shaped compact (perhaps a highlighter?). I want this just for the blush and I haven't even seen the inside of the eyeshadow palette yet!
Photo: MakupPrincess on Instagram
From Urban Decay, we have the new Naked Illuminated Trio Palette. This is launching on September 10th at Sephora for VIB Rouge (at the in-store event) and soon after for everyone (no exact date yet).
Photo: @ginashkeda

We finally have a date for the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Vault! It launches September 6th on NyxCosmetics.com and will be $64. It contains 36 Soft Matte Lip Creams with two new shades, Los Angeles & Bankok (shown below).
Photos: @solangeenicolee on Snapchat and @nyxcosmetics on Snapchat
Next up are two brand new Sephora Favorites sets!
Photo: @beautylogicblog
The Beauty's Most Coveted set will be $75 and will be online in mid-september (no exact date yet). It's going to include a Foreo Play Cleansing Device ($39), a Beautyblender, Becca mini highlighter in Moonstone, Laura Mercier Translucent Powder & puff, Benefit Kabrow, Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, Nars Radiant Concealer in Custard, Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in 714, GlamGlow Supermud, plus more from Tarte and the Estee Edit.
Photo: @beautylogicblog
Next up is the Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Bold Lip set, also launching Mid-September. It will cost $28 and feature one full sized product (Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Colour in Affair). Also included are Bite Beauty Matte Cream Lip Crayon in Aubergine, Ciate London Liquid Lip Velvet in Head over Heels, Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Damned, Sephora Rouge Cream #49 in Belly Dancing, and Tarte Tartiest Lip Paint is Yaaaassss.

Finally, the Laura Mercier Fall in Love Face Illuminator Palette ($58) will launch at the Sephora Rouge In-Store event on September 10th, and in stores in October.  Shades include Devotion, Indiscretion, Addiction & Seduction.

Well that's it for now! Stay tuned right here for more sneak peeks and updates (follow me on Instagram to get the news even faster). 

To see past Holiday 2016 posts, click here. 

7 comments

  1. My wallet is hiding! Where are you ??? Come on out, from where ever you are. (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nyx Soft Lip Creams very . I have five of them . The highlighter looks very nice . Dearest greetings,
    Katharina von http://blogundbeauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I want it all! Everything looks so beautiful.

    www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know Anastasia was about to release a new palette! I'm super excited now... their pigmentation is always super on pointe. I didn't actually know about most of these, can't wait until they're out <33

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig