Urban Decay Fall 2016 Sneak Peek

Photos: PopSugar Beauty
Urban Decay is launching some awesome new products for Fall 2016! I posted a sneak peek of the new Moondust Palette ($49 out July 10) on Instagram last week but today I was excited to find out what else they have in store for us.

The All-Nighter Liquid Foundation ($40) is full coverage, waterproof, oil-free and contains 3x the pigment of the Naked Skin foundation!

They're also launching Razor Sharp Water-Resistant Longwear Liquid Eyeliner ($22). They come in 20 shades and have a teeny tiny brush to help you get a super thin, precise line.

Finally, there's a new addition to the Perversion family, the Perversion Waterproof Fine-Point Eye Pen ($20). Apparently, the tip is always saturated with color (so no more skips or fading) via a cartridge system and a spring-loaded cap keeps it from drying out.

What do you think? Does anything here catch your eye?

Look for the Urban Decay Fall Collection to launch next month!

Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

5 comments

  1. Omg that foundation! I'm obsessed with the all nighter setting spray. I keep multiple bottles around so an all nighter foundation!? Yes please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you believe I still haven't tried the All-Nighter setting spray?! I'm so behind with that. I have to admit though, the foundation really intrigues me! I have no interest in a full-coverage formula right now in the summer but I tend to wear them in the fall so if the reviews are good, I'll pick one up then. :)

      Delete
  2. Those colorful eye liners look interesting! (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited for the foundation! I need full coverage due to rosacea. The waterproof part is an added bonus!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig