L'oreal Pure-Clay Masks Now Available at Ulta

A few weeks ago, I posted a sneak peek of the new L'oreal Pure-Clay Masks and they've finally arrived at Ulta! Masks are having a moment right now so it's great to have more affordable options, and these look really chic and spa-like. 

Here are the details: 

Detox & Brighten Clay Mask ($12.99)- 

Indulgent. Transformative. Perfectly Clean. L'Oréal Paris Skin Experts have created a super-charged pure clay mask with the power of Charcoal to detoxify and illuminate your skin in just 10 minutes. Our indulgent and powerful formula provides a luxurious experience while potent pure clays and charcoal act like a magnet to draw-out and capture deep impurities (such as dirt, oil, and pollution). This creamy, non-drying formula leaves skin feeling clean, velvety, and rebalanced. Detox and Brighten Pure-Clay Mask addresses your dull, tired skin to reveal a purified, even, and radiant complexion. Immediately, skin looks brighter with a healthy glow. Dirt, dust and pollution are perfectly removed from skin. Skin is perfectly clean and clear. Use After Use, Skin is clean as if detoxified. Skin feels as though it can breathe better. Skin is healthy looking and more beautiful.


Purify & Mattify Clay Mask ($12.99)-

Indulgent. Transformative. Perfectly Clean. L'Oréal Paris Skin Experts have created a super-charged pure clay mask with the power of Eucalyptus to purify and mattify your skin in just 10 minutes. Our fresh, indulgent formula provides a soothing and refreshing spa-like experience, while powerful pure clays penetrate deep into pores to remove impurities. Purify & Mattify Pure-Clay Mask addresses your shiny and oily skin to reveal clarified, mattified, and refreshed complexion. Immediately skin appears purified and healthier. Skin looks less shiny and excess oil is reduced. Pores seem tightened and less visible, without over-drying. Use After Use. Skin looks re-energized and refreshed. Skin complexion appears fresher. Skin is visibly healthier and more beautiful.



Indulgent. Transformative. Perfectly Clean. L'Oréal Paris Skin Experts have created a super-charged pure clay mask enhanced with Red Algae Extract to exfoliate and refine your skin in just 10 minutes. Our unique and efficacious formula provides a multi-sensorial, fragrant experience while potent pure clays and volcanic rock exfoliate dead skin cells and smooth surface imperfections. Exfoliate & Refines Pores Pure-Clay Mask addresses rough and clogged skin to reveal a polished, pore-minimized and smooth complexion. Immediately skin texture appears refined and smooth. Pores are visibly minimized. Dead cells, dirt and oil are removed from skin. Use after imperfections are less visible. Skin feels as though it can breathe better. Skin is healthy looking with a beautiful glow.

What do you guys think...are you into masks? I have a hard time finding the time to use them as much as I'd like to...my skincare routine is typically rushed through at 11:30 pm most nights, so I haven't really been a big "mask" person (I use the little Nugg pods from Target sometimes). Still, I always hear from people who say it's an important step in skincare at least a couple of times a week.
Are there any masks you currently like to use?

 Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

15 comments

  1. I wonder when (and if) we'll get these here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you guys do! They look really cool. :)

      Delete
  2. Currently I love using a Dr. van der Hoog mask or an Yves Rocher hydrating mask, whenever I think my face needs it. Especially when it's dry or not that clear like it used to. So I guess I would buy and try the Detox & Brighten Clay Mask from L'Oreal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I find that when I do find the time to use a mask, I see a difference in my skin. I used to think they were a waste of time because you just wash it off, and therefore it's a temporary effect, if anything. But when I have the time to use them regularly, I do see a cumulative difference. My skin looks clearer and brighter! :)

      Delete
  3. I love masks, but I tend to like ones that don't require being washed off. I especially love gel peel off masks, so satsifying. I have a ton of missha sheet masks, but they creep my husband out lol so I use them when he's asleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I tried one of those exactly ONE time and my husband never let me live it down. I also didn't want to scare my two year old, haha! But I like them because your skin just absorbs the serum from the mask overnight and it's less hassle than washing it off. :)

      Delete
  4. I use a mask every single night! I like to use sheet masks most of the time but they scare my boyfriend LOL. A mud mask sounds very soothing and spa like. I can see myself putting this on before a bath and just letting it go to work while I relax in the tub. I wonder if you can use these on your body too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh that sounds heavenly. I assume you probably could use these on your body...why not right? :)

      Delete
  5. ahh i want to try these/hear reviews so badly! i use the super pricey glamglow mud and sadly have found nothing that compares or comes close :( are you planning to try these at all? please let us know! xoxo -abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will! I've been hoping to see them in stores but if they don't show up soon, I'll order one or two and try them out. :)

      Delete
  6. I've been waiting for these to become available! I just bought the "Purify & Mattify" L'Oreal Mask at Ulta.com. We shall see! I love masks - I swear, I've tried them all. I have really oily skin, and I find that a clay mask once a week REALLY helps, esp in the summertime. I typically use St Ives "Mineral Clay Firming Mask". I've been using it my whole life - I don't think it's even available in the US anymore, I buy it online from Canada. It's just my holy grail mask - love it. Works great for me. My other favorite is the Borghese Fango Mud. It's great mask for exfoliating/brightening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to know, and helpful info for those who might be reading with oily skin. I saw the Fango mud at Kohls and was intrigued. I've heard good things about it!

      Delete
  7. Mud masks are my favourite kind, hopefully these are good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 9.99 on amazon as an add on item. I need the exfoliating one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the exfoliating red algae one on my face right now. To be honest, it burns. I'm not sure what all is in it, but the "grits" in it are extremely rough on the face and it has a tingly sensation. However, I am also prone to having overly sensitive skin.

    The other two felt like a spa treatment and I must admit when I washed them off my face felt as smooth as a baby's butt. The charcoal mask leaves behind black dots in your pores and I found that part to be a little disheartening. Seeing as how you're supposed to only wash these masks off with water and a circular motion, it left behind residue in any larger pores. I'm hoping that with the exfoliating one being used right after it will scrub the black clay residue out.

    I hope you all try it. They seem to be a nice treat for my skin and I hope they help with my overly oily skin and blemish problems.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig