Sneak Peek! Laura Geller Easy Illuminating Stick + Swatches


If you're a fan of Laura Geller's Gelato Swirl Illuminators, get ready because they're launching soon in cream form! The Easy Illuminating Stick will come in three colors... the famous Gilded Honey shade, as well as Ballerina and Ethereal.

They claim to be long-wearing and oil-free with light-reflecting optics. As a person with dry skin, I absolutely love a cream highlighter! They're so easy to use...just swipe and blend- totally my kind of product.

I was able to capture some swatches on Snapchat of all three shades. The photos are a little bit grainy but you can still see the colors.



Are you excited for these? I'll keep you guys updated and let you know when they launch. :)

 Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

4 comments

  1. Whoa! These are super shimmery, I think too much for daytime, but good for evening (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They definitely seem more shimmery than the Baked Gelato Powders.

      Delete
  2. I'm trying to find your reviews of Laura Geller products. When I click on your "Reviews by Brand" section in your menu, I can't find her anywhere. Am I missing it? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Isa, Sorry about that! I just added it to the page. Thanks for the heads up! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig