The Too Faced Totally Cute Palette is Totally Cute

Photo: PopSugar
Too Faced has done it again with another adorable palette launching in mid-June on TooFaced.com and in Sephora stores July 15th. The Totally Cute Palette ($36) features nine eyeshadows in both neutrals and brights (3 mattes and 6 shimmers) but that's not all. It also features two sheets of cute stickers that you can use to customize your palette.

It starts out plain like this...
Photo: PopSugar


and then you can add these stickers to your heart's delight.
Photo: PopSugar

Photo: PopSugar
But let's not forget about the inside...look how pretty this is!
Photo: PopSugar
Keep an eye out on TooFaced.com...this should be launching in just a few short weeks! 

8 comments

  1. I don't need more eyeshadow, BUT I WANT THIS. Dammit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's terrible isn't it? Like a form of torture. OK not really but Too Faced needs to just stop with the cute palettes and give us a chance to save our money! ;)

      Delete
  2. I need to find dupes for storm cloud and clover.. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! The bright pops of color are so pretty!

      Delete
  3. I want this. I really like the color selection. I hope the release isn't as screwed up as it was with Sweet Peach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know, that was awful! I still never got one of those...

      Delete
  4. My thought process while reading this post: The cover is too busy...oh, those are stickers. I like stickers, I'll just stick them somewhere else but not on the pal-LOOK AT THOSE PRETTY COLORS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! I love that, it's pretty much exactly what I was thinking word for word the first time I saw this, LOL. I was thinking I probably wouldn't put the stickers on the palette either, mainly because I can see them peeling at the corners over time and then I'll want to remove them and they'll probably leave gummy residue underneath. It's a cute idea but I would mostly buy this palette for the colors inside! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig