New L'Oreal Masks For Summer 2016 | Sneak Peek



Just last week, I spotted the new L'Oreal Bright Reveal line at Walgreens and Ulta and now I've just heard about a new line of Pure-Clay Masks that will be in stores in July (probably sooner at some drugstores though, so keep an eye out for these!). 

They'll be around $12.99 (prices vary by drugstore) and are made with three mineral clays...Kaolinite (to cleanse & exfoliate) Montmorillonite (absorb oil), and Rhassoul (rich in minerals to condition & hydrate). They'll have a creamy texture and are meant to be left on for ten minutes before rinsing away.

The three different formulas include: 
Exfoliate & Refine Pores with 3 Pure Clays + Red Algae

Purify & Mattify with 3 Pure Clays + Eucalyptus

Detox & Brighten with 3 Pure Clays + Charcoal


I'm excited about the prospect of spa-like mud masks at the drugstore...what do you think? Will you be trying one when they come out? 



7 comments

  1. OMG I'm sooo excited for these!! I hope they work well!! Thank you for letting us know! -Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Can't wait for these babies! I agree, spa like product, without the spa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... These look interesting. Perhaps drugstore version of GlamGlow masks without irritating ingredients like menthol and eucalyptus ( except for Purify and Mattify mask). Can't wait to see ingredient list because the charcoal and rose gold masks look exciting.
    MarinaD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, and that would be great if they were an even better alternative than GlamGlow. I can't wait to get ahold of an ingredient list too! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig