Revlon Eyes, Cheeks + Lips Palette | Spotted at Bed Bath Beyond

Revlon Eyes, Cheeks + Lips Palette

The new Revlon Eyes, Cheeks + Lips palettes have arrived at Bed, Bath and Beyond, after launching at Ulta.com a few weeks ago, so I'm guessing we'll see these in drugstores very soon.

I'm not sure how much they were since there was no price on the display, but they're $17.99 at Ulta (BBB is usually a few dollars cheaper than other stores), which is a little steep for a drugstore palette. I remember how expensive the Not Just Nudes eyeshadow palettes were and I was really disappointed in the lack of pigmentation in those so I decided I won't be buying these unless I see some positive reviews.

Another thing that gives me pause about these palettes is that they've combined powder and cream products together which is one of my biggest makeup pet peeves ever. No one wants crumbly bits of powder in their lip products, but for some reason, companies keep making this type of palette! It's great to have everything all in one, but the only way it works is to have the lip products separate somehow.

Those complaints aside though, these palettes look really pretty. There are three different shade combinations: Romantic Nudes, Seductive Smokies, and Berries in Love.

Here are some close-ups:
Revlon Eyes, Cheeks + Lips Palette

Revlon Eyes, Cheeks + Lips Palette

Revlon Eyes, Cheeks + Lips Palette

What do you think? Will you take the plunge and try one of the new Revlon Eyes, Cheeks + Lips palettes, or will you be passing on them?

 Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

9 comments

  1. Replies
    1. They really do! I just have a feeling they won't be pigmented at all (like those Not Just Nudes ones). I'm hoping they're better but I'm going to wait for reviews before I take the plunge. :)

      Delete
  2. Ugh thats my biggest palette pet peeve ever, too! So annoying. I'll probably be passing on these unless reviews are stellar. I could use a 'cheap' palette to carry with me on days, like today, I'm running late and have to do my face on the go, but I worry about carrying my 'higher end' palettes (Tarte, UD, TF, IT Cosmetics, etc.) due to breakage- I'm klutzy on a good day lol! A nice all in one set would be great, if I can get past my issue with cream/powders in the same set, and they are worth the price. Inam currently loving the Milani eye palette I just picked up, which I think you reviewed not too long ago :) They are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! That's great I'm so glad you liked it! I totally agree someone needs to make a total face palette where the powders can't get into the cream products. :)

      Delete
  3. While these certainly look nice, I really don't get excited about Revlon releases. I had bad experience with their eyeshadows and macaras (with the exception of Photo Ready 3D mascara). The pigmentation is absolutely awful even with dark shades). Their face and lip products are hits or misses. So I won't be picking these up no matter how convenient and cute they look.
    MarinaD

    ReplyDelete
  4. BH Cosmetics and Shaaanxo just released a collab palette that I thought was genius. One side has eyeshadows and the other has lip products. When I first saw it was going to be a combo I was like "great, here we go again", but the packaging is so innovative!!! I hope more companies follow suit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh that sounds great! I need to check that out! :)

      Delete
  5. I don't like Revlon's eyeshadows. These haven't been getting good reviews, so I'm skipping.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig