NEW | Jordana Made to Last Powder Eyeshadow Collection

Thank you so much to readers Jessica, Holly, and Rachel for the heads up on this one! Jordana has just released a new collection of Made to Last Powder Eyeshadow Palettes ($7.99 each) and they're available now on the Jordana website.

This is the cool-girl way to effortless style! One palette of perfectly pretty shadows, a variety of ways to wear and colors that last and last! Made to Last Powder Eyeshadow Collection lets you contour, highlight and create endless eye looks ranging from playful to intense—with easy step-by-step application! What look will you create?
  • Six expertly coordinated shades
  • Full vibrant color
  • Velvety smooth texture
  • Crease-free wear
  • Made in USA
There are eight different palettes in the collection including an all-matte palette, a brights palette, plums, nudes, and even some smoky shades. They kind of remind me of the recent Milani Everyday eyes palettes, which would make sense since they're sister companies. I just hope these have the same color payoff!

I haven't seen these in stores yet, but they're available now on JordanaCosmetics.com (free shipping over $25)

I just picked up four of them to try so stay tuned for a review coming shortly! 


Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

8 comments

  1. I need at least 3 of these, maybe 4. They're so pretty and I bet the pigmentation is going to be good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! The Milani Everyday Eyes palettes were fantastic, so I'm hoping it's a similar formula. :)

      Delete
  2. $7.99 is pretty expensive for Jordana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, especially since the Milani palettes are only $2 more at $9.99. Jordana's prices have been going up slowly but surely, just like the other drugstore brands, unfortunately. The liquid eyeshadows they just launched are $4.99 each, so I guess it shouldn't surprise me that they're charging a few bucks more for a whole palette.

      Delete
  3. These look gorgeous! Wish Jordana was available in the UK, thanks for sharing x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's too bad! Maybe they'll start shipping worldwide soon.

      Delete
  4. Can't wait for your swatches and review! (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to playing with these and seeing how they compare to other drugstore palettes. I feel like drugstore eyeshadows have made leaps and bounds this past year (like the Milani Everyday Eyes, Demi Lovato Palette and CoverGirl TruNaked) so I have very high hopes for these! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig