Essie Gel Couture Launching in June

Great news, Essie fans! Starting in June, you'll be seeing a brand new collection in stores called Gel Couture. It's a two-step system meant to mimic the results of a gel manicure without the UV light. There are 42 shades, plus a topcoat that'll help your manicure last for up to 14 days. 

There are four collections within this line and each one is meant to represent the different stages of creating a fashion collection. The bottles have gotten a beautiful makeover as well and the modern design is meant to look like a twirling dress on the runway.  

Atelier focuses on neutral colors that are inspired by lace and other materials that go into creating beautiful designs.
First Look is a group of pastels that captures the exciting moments just before a fashion show.
Fashion Show is a group of 12 vivid brights that capture the excitement and bright colors of the show itself.
After Party are deeper, richer mysterious shades that take you into the night after the show is over.


Here are the names of each shade:
I'm a huge Essie fan so I can't wait for this collection to arrive. I'll be stalking Bed, Bath & Beyond because they usually get these collections first and might even put them out before the official June launch date.
Are you excited about this new line? Which colors are calling out to you?

Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

6 comments

  1. I am very excited to see these. I am also a huge Essie fan and didn't have much luck with their "gel setter" gel top coat. I hope the nail color proves to be worth the wait and if it requires a top coat the gel setter has been reformulated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never tried the Gel Setter topcoat, but I hope this one is good! My nail polish chips so easily.

      Delete
  2. Oh fun! The bottle is to-die-for cute and I'm totally digging the Atelier and First look colors. Can't wait to see how it'll perform as a gel mani.
    MarinaD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the new bottle design too and I totally agree with you on the Atelier and First Look shades, they're so pretty! I'm sure I'll be digging the darker colors come fall, but for now my mind is on the lighter and brighter shades for Spring/Summer. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm so excited for this line! I've always been a fan of Essie. Hopefully they will be long lasting polishes!

    Jennylovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig