I'm Celebrating the Return of Hard Candy's 90's Nail Polish

Sky, Mint, Scam, & Oh So Pretty
Hard Candy's original nail polish from the '90s holds a special place in my heart. The first shade I purchased was called Trailer Trash, and it was a glittery silver shade and it cost me $18 back in 1995...a ridiculous sum of money for a nail polish then as well as now. I really wanted Sky after Alicia Silverstone had been seen wearing the beautiful pastel blue shade but it was sold out everywhere back then. Then last year, Hard Candy released a few shades for their 20th anniversary and I was able to finally own my first bottle of Sky...and it was so worth it!

Starting on June 1, the brand is bringing them back to Walmart and they'll be $4 a piece. You can expect to see all your favorite shades, including Scam, Girlie, Mint, Sky, Coconut, Red Hot, Oh So Pretty, Claws Up, and Black Out. I'm not sure if they'll be permanent or if it's another limited run, but I'm hoping they're here to stay. It's hard to find creamy opaque pastels that go on smooth and non-streaky, so I'll be holding out hope!

 Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

4 comments

  1. Some of them are already on Walmart.com! I hope they bring back Zombie too - I was never able to find that one when did they 20th anniversary collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My local wal mart has had these for a while. Hopefully I actually have some money next time I'm there.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig