Wet n Wild Highlighters Coming Soon!



Photo: @wetnwildbeauty on Instagram
I couldn't wait to share this sneak peek with all of you, in case you didn't see it on Wet n Wild's Instagram feed! They'll be releasing new highlighters very soon and they posted this photo today showing two shades (it's not clear if this is it or if there will be more shades).
The caption read:


"These new highlighters will be on the way to brighten your day and make that look#slay! Coming soon #WildOnes!!"


Also, @Trendmood1 on Instagram posted this photo a few weeks ago of a shade called Precious Petals...it might be the pink shade on the left in Wet n Wild's photo above, but it's hard to tell because the lighting is so much different. 
Photo: @trendmood1 on Instagram

I'm so excited for these! The drugstore definitely needs some good highlighters. I'll be stalking Walgreens until these come out, so stay tuned for more updates! :) 

5 comments

  1. I love the embossed design. The shades look really pretty as well. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Drugstore makeup just keeps getting better and better! :)

      Delete
  2. Does Walgreens get these first? CVS is more convenient for me, so I'm hoping to find out where I should be looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually spot new Wet n Wild at Walgreens first...at least where I live. My guess is that they'll be coming out in May sometime.

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig