Too Faced The Sweeter Side of Sexy HSN Today's Special



The HSN Today's Special is already live (it officially starts at midnight tonight and will be available for 24 hours) and it's a really great Too Faced set called The Sweeter Side of Sexy

It contains all full sized products and is a $118 value for $49!

The set includes:
  • 56 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette (retail $49)
  • .21 oz. Love Flush 16-Hour Blush - Justify My Love (bright pink with fine gold sparkle (retail $26)
  • .35 oz. Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer (retail $20)
  • .27 fl. oz. Better Than Sex Mascara - Black (retail $23)
  • 1-year Allure magazine subscription

Considering that the Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar palette retails for $49 all by itself, you're getting everything else here for free. 

The $20 off code for new customers won't work on this, unfortunately because it's a Today's Special, but if you are planning to spend $75 or more and you've shopped at HSN before, you can use this $15 off code: 150380. 

I tried it with the Today's Special kit and the Bulletproof Eyeliner 24 Hour Trio, which were $89 together...the code brought the total down to $74!  So if you have more shopping to do (and you're already an HSN customer), definitely use that code! 

Overall, this is an amazing deal on Too Faced, so if you're interested, jump on it before tomorrow night (it may even sell out before then). 

Shop it now at HSN.com

4 comments

  1. Can you believe I don't own a Too Faced palette or a Naked Palette or any of the higher end name palettes? I just could never bring myself to spend $50 on one eyeshadow palette
    But getting all these full size products is 100% worth it. I might actually buy this now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I can totally believe it :) I never owned a high-end palette until I became a beauty blogger and then I needed them to do comparisons and things like that. So it was basically because of the job! This set is such a great deal, especially if you've been wanting to try Too Faced's best sellers.

      Delete
  2. I bought this set earlier today and I can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig