Too Faced Summer 2016 Sneak Peeks

Too Faced founder Jerrod Blandino has been posting sneak peeks of the new Summer 2016 line on his Instagram page and there's some really adorable stuff coming our way! I recently posted a photo of the inside of the new Sweet Peach palette (see that here), and this photo shows the outside, along with a new Sweethearts blush and Sweethearts bronzer.
Photo: Jerrod Blandino on Instagram
Also, you may have seen my post earlier this week of the inside of the Peanut Butter & Jelly palette...well here's another look and I have to admit, it looks better here. I'm not sure if the other photo had weird lighting (or maybe a filter on it?) because it looked kind of washed out. The colors look a bit more vibrant here, so I figured I'd share and see if you guys like it any better.
Photo: Jerrod Blandino on Instagram

So far, it seems like these have an April release date, but as always, I'll be sure to keep you guys posted! 

4 comments

  1. I didn't know about the new Sweetheart blush. It looks really pretty! I love coral shades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't wait to see swatches! :)

      Delete
    2. Me too! I can't wait to see swatches! :)

      Delete
  2. I want the peach palette so bad!! The peanut one is not my cup of tea! Lol

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig