NEW Herbal Essences Naked Clean & Refresh Coming Soon

I have a major soft spot for strawberry-scented shampoo and conditioner. My Mom used them on me when I was little (I think it was VO5's version) and then in middle school, I used a version by Suave that left my boyfriend constantly sniffing my hair. Even talking to him years later at a reunion, he said he remembered me as the girl with the strawberry hair...I guess it left a big impression! 
I haven't really seen any strawberry formulas out there recently...either they stopped making them or maybe the stores in my area just don't carry them (you'll have to let me know if you've seen any near you!). 
So I was super excited to see that Herbal Essences will be launching a Strawberry Mint scented shampoo and conditioner as part of their naked line. Let's take a look...
One of my followers on Instagram mentioned that Olay makes a body wash in this scent (I had no idea!) and I really like the idea of the mint blended in with the strawberry because it makes for a more grown up scent. 

The Clean & Refresh shampoo ($5.99 at drugstore.com) is free of silicone, parabens and colorants and is supposed to "refresh and vibrantly clean strands to reveal your hair's natural beauty". 

Clean & Refresh Conditioner ($5.99 at drugstore.com) is free of parabens and colorants and contains lightweight moisturizers to nourish the hair without weighing it down. 

Did you use strawberry shampoo when you were a kid?  I'd love to hear about it! 

2 comments

  1. If the shampoo smells as good as the Olay body wash it will be a winner! You should really try to the body wash! It is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about using their blowout shampoo/conditioner (as I have naturally curly hair and usually keep it straight or in loose waves), but I wanted to know if you had any other recommended products or preferences? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig