NEW Maybelline Baby Lips Balm Ball Spotted at Bed, Bath & Beyond

When I first spotted the new Maybelline Baby Lips Balm Ball ($3.99) at Bed, Bath & Beyond earlier today, I almost walked right by because I thought they were those cream blushes that they launched over the summer (and I was not a fan). But out of the corner of my eye, I saw the words "Baby Lips" and realized that this was a lip product rather than a cheek product. Then I was giddy with excitement...I've seen a lot of Maybelline sneak peeks the past few months but these totally caught me by surprise! Let's take a look...
maybelline baby lips balm ball

The Maybelline Baby Lips Balm Ball comes in four shades: 70 Pretty in Peach, 75 Pout in Pink, 80 Bit of Berry, and 85 Kiss of Rose. The display said that the model is wearing Pretty in Peach and based on the photo it looks pretty pigmented...I don't know if it's editing or if these really go on with that much color.  I'm really curious about these and wondering how these are different from the regular Baby Lips balms...are they more pigmented? Thicker? More hydrating? I bought all four shades, so I'll be posting my first impressions in the next couple of days.
maybelline baby lips balm ball

Here's a look at the shades through the bottom of the pots, which gives a better idea of what the shades look like:
maybelline baby lips balm ball
85 Kiss of Rose and 75 Pout in Pink 

maybelline baby lips balm ball
80 Bit of Berry and 70 Pretty in Peach
What do you think? Are you excited to try these? I'm really curious to see how these are and how they differ from the regular Baby Lips Balms! :)

8 comments

  1. Oh! I almost didn't look at this post because I saw the pic and thought it was new colors of those horrid blush things. I'm definitely intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the same thing!

      Delete
    2. Haha right?! They probably shouldn't have used the same packaging since a lot of people will definitely think these are the blushes. :)

      Delete
  2. Ooo yay! I probably would have walked right past them for the same reasons you almost did. I'm excited to try these. They look cute and fun. :) thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited too! I can't wait to open them but I can't, because I need it to be light out so I can take pictures first. Ugh! #beautybloggerproblems LOL! :)

      Delete
  3. Omg I saw these at Harmon a few days ago but I thought it was the cheek stains and kept walking. At least I think it was these- I have to go back and check now. Dammit! I'm so unobservant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tubes look so weird and cute, lol :-) I'd definitely like to try one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Baby Lips, but like everyone else, I thought these were more blushes. I look forward to your review and swatches.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig