BH Cosmetics Sale + Haul

BH Cosmetics is having an amazing sale right now, and I ended up hauling a few items that I've had my eye on for a while! 

The first thing I had to put in my cart was the Carli Bybel palette. I know I'm a little late to the party, but it kept selling out in the fall and the waiting list was a mile long. It's finally back in stock and only $12.50 (reg. $20). The highlighters look so gorgeous and these shadows look like shades I would wear every single day. 
bh cosmetics carli bybel palette
The next thing I picked up was the Wild & Radiant Palette. I know...I don't need any more highlighters but it's only $6.50 right now (reg. $22!) and the reviews I've seen on this are fantastic. 
bh cosmetics wild & radiant paletteThe last thing I ended up hauling was the Forever Nude Sculpt & Glow Contouring Kit. It's only $8.50 right now (reg. $23!). It comes in a Light/Medium version (which is what I got) and a Medium/Deep version and contains two contour shades, one blush, a highlight and a banana powder for setting under the eyes. This is another palette I've had my eye on and I'm super excited to get it for less than $10! 
bh cosmetics forever nude palette
Have you purchased anything from BH Cosmetics lately or tried any of the products that I hauled? I'd love to hear your thoughts! 
You  can shop the sale now at www.bhcosmetics.com

4 comments

  1. Those all look awesome, nice haul, enjoy! I've been eyeing the Wild and Radiant and CBybel myself and that last one Forever Nude looks fab too! I haven't ordered from BH for awhile, and I told myself I would go on a low/no buy this year after overdoing it a bit since Black Friday (so many good deals on stuff I use, ahhh!) but highlighters are the one thing I haven't found a HG for yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Carli Bybel palette when it first launched and it feels so luxe! I recently got the Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette from them and am very impressed with the quality!

    www.makeupmusicbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the Carli Bybel palette, too! I also decided to try one of their lip liners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their Party Girl Waterproof Gel Eyeliner pencils are the bomb!! I have very oily lids, and an entire graveyard of supposedly "bulletproof" eyeliners (UD, L'Oreal, Marc Jacobs, Mally, NARS, IT, Jordana, Essence, etc etc) and these wear like iron on me, like +17 hrs, from 7am to 12midnight bedtime. And the colors are really gorgeous, with some shimmer infused in, so they don't look flat. And they are highly pigmented, smooth and creamy, no tugging, no skipping. I have in all 6 colors. At $8 ( $4 on sale), they outperform eyeliners that cost 2-4x more.(Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig