NYX Spring 2016 is Here!

I've seen some new NYX Spring 2016 products popping up at Ulta recently, but the entire Spring line is now available on the NYX Website, including the Strobe of Genius palette I've had my eye on since I saw a sneak peek on Instagram a while back. Let's take a look...
There are some products I didn't even know were coming out, such as the Pro Foundation Mixer (to create your own unique shade) and the Cheek Contour Duos. I'm having anxiety right now because I want to try it all and I just can't!


What are you thinking of getting? Have you tried anything from the NYX Spring line yet? I'm still deciding...

Available now at www.nyxcosmetics.com

10 comments

  1. I liked the contour duo but not the contour palette as much. Love the liquid eyeliner. And I haven't found the rest of it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing. I haven't tried either one but I'm not a huge fan of contouring, plus this one is cream which might be harder to work with.

      Delete
  2. I saw a few of these at Ulta the other night and I had to resist the urge to buy everything. NYX is one of my favorite brands and I want to try all of it! I don't even know where to start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried anything from the line yet but I like the look of that highlighting palette!

    prettyneutral.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I've been wanting it for a while and waiting for it to come out. I'm so bummed that it sold out already! :(

      Delete
  4. The brights liners and lipsticks are calling my name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone know when these will be released in Canada? None of it is on the Canadian website and the US website doesn't ship internationally. How can I get these items in Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does anyone know when these items will be released in Canada? They are not on the Canadian website and the US website does not ship internationally. Is there anyway to get these items in Canada? Specifically the Strobe of Genius palette

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want the vivid brights liners and the highlight and contour palette!! Not sure, but maybe the Strobe of Genis too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig