Poll Results So Far...

Thank you to everyone who has answered my poll so far! I realized that I forgot to include the Burt's Bees Lipsticks in the list of products, so if you'd like to see a review on those, click the "other" box and let me know! :) 
I'm so happy to have a better idea of what you guys are looking for reviews on so that I know what to focus on first in the new year. If you haven't gotten your requests in yet, there's still plenty of time...head on over HERE to see the poll. Thanks again! :)

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig